Drawing Club - February 2021
Your ticket to Drawing Club...
Monday 1 February 2021
If you are looking to show children the magic world of story, if you want to discover a way of sharing skills including fine motor, maths, early writing and vocabulary and if you believe that young children deserve a book-snuggle within their day, then Drawing Club is for you!
This online training session is your guide to the joy of Drawing Club. It can be truly transformative both within your Reception practice and as a bridge into KS1 - its potential magic is extraordinary because Drawing Club is an adventure into story itself.
The training session also includes a Drawing Club Starter Pack containing over 30 weeks of suggested planning :)
The attached download contains the Zoom link and password for you to access the training session.
The joy of Drawing Club is waiting for you - I look forward to your company!
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!
The finer points:
- Drawing Club is designed to be Not-Play with children - it is an adult-led session that children come to. If you are a solely play-based practice, then the magic of Drawing Club may not be for you!
- Drawing Club is not aimed at Nurseries though of course you are welcome to attend the training
- Each ticket is for one person
- The session will open at 7:30pm and the training itself will commence at 7:45pm to give you time to get a cup tea, have paper and pen at hand and not be late!
- Please only purchase a ticket if you know you can attend on that date and time - I am unable to offer refunds for Drawing Club non-attendance
- The training and Starter Pack acts as a licence for Drawing Club to be used in your setting only
- The Starter Pack will be released via a temporary link during the training session
- By purchasing a ticket to Drawing Club, you are agreeing to all the finer points above