Adventure Island Online Training 18.5.2021
ADVENTURE ISLAND ONLINE TRAINING
TUESDAY 18.5.2021 8PM UK TIME
Do you believe that children deserve adventure and magic within their day?
Want to add extra joy to your children's educational experience that can fire their imaginations and take learning to whole new level?
Ready for an adventure into a living storybook that can immerse you, your children and their families into a landscape that can transform how you see continuous provision and childhood itself?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then the Adventure Island Online Training Ticket is for you...
Adventure Island is an extraordinary approach to learning and childhood, and its scope is infinite. Created by Greg, Adventure Island can transport you to a place that truly is the World Of Good Things.
Join him for this special session and discover the door to Adventure Island - when you glimpse its magic, your play-full heart might just sing at the top of its voice...
The Adventure Island Online Training Ticket includes access within the session to the downloadable Adventure Island Guidebook and Starter Pack, giving you further confidence and understanding to take the first exciting steps with your team, your children and their parents into the joy of the approach.
Suitable for Nurseries, Reception, KS1 and dare I say it KS2!
- Breathe new life into outdoor play and children’s imaginations
- Co-play with confidence and create a new and exciting world to explore
- Engage parents in play and learning with real authenticity and participation
- Flexible and adaptable to your timetable
- Live a story, be a story – the possibilities are endless!
The Small Print - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING AS THIS IS YOUR AGREEMENT:
- Purchasing the Adventure Island Online Ticket entitles you to use the Adventure Island approach solely in your setting, and cannot be shared,
- Copyright for Adventure Island belongs to Can I Go and Play Now.
- A ticket is per person, not per setting.
- The session is NOT recorded so please only book if you know that you can make the training. I will start the session at 7:45PM to create a gentle start and then we'll begin the training at 8PM :)